BusinessObjects Desktop Intelligence XI R2: Advanced Report Design
Now you can study at home by your self and get certified.
These set teach you everything you need to know to become Certified.
The tests are based directly from the information from these books
BOR220 - QA330R2 - BusinessObjects Desktop Intelligence XI R2: Advanced Report Design
Desktop Intelligence™ is an integrated query, reporting and analysis solution that allows you to access the data in your corporate databases directly from your desktop and present and analyze this information in a Desktop Intelligence document.
This course is designed to give you the comprehensive skills needed to apply advanced reporting techniques in the creation of Desktop Intelligence documents.
After completing this course, you will be able to apply alternative query techniques in the creation of advanced Desktop Intelligence documents and reports.
You will also be able to apply character and date string functions, create user-defined objects, group data, and use calculation contexts to further develop your documents and reports.
Lesson #1 - Alternative Query Techniques
• Defining combined query types
• Using combined queries
• Using sub-queries
• Creating a query on a query
Lesson #2 - Character and Date String Functions
• Understanding character strings
• Using the replace function
• Using the right function
• Using the substring() function
• Using the pos() function
• Concatenating different data types
• Using date functions
Lesson #3 - User-Defined Objects
• Creating user objects
• Using a user object in a query
• Editing a user object
• Deleting a user object
• Storing a user object
Lesson #4 - Grouping Data
• Grouping data using “If...Then...Else...”
• Using “If...Then...Else...” to modify calculations
Lesson #5 - Calculation Contexts
• Understanding calculation contexts
• Using forced output calculation context
• Using forced input calculation context
• Identifying input and output context
Lesson #6 - Advanced Charting
• Using charts
• Invoking a secondary Y-axis
• Applying multiple styles on a single Y-axis
Lesson #7 - Reporting from Other Data Sources
• Using XML as a data source
Shipping is free IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD AFTER PAYMENT .Receive a direct download link in your email in 1 - 3 minutes.
[Do NOT forget to check the junk or Spam mails of your email box]