New Oracle Time and Labour audio video Training Course
Oracle Time and Labor automates the entire time and attendance record-keeping process and provides an intuitive, web-based interface for time entry and approval. It offers a simplified way to submit, review, track and approve timecards.At the same time, it helps you control costs and time worked, consolidate timecard information, and adhere to organizational time management rules.
OTL & OTL Self Service
• Payroll Elements
• Features of OTL, Timekeeping in Workspace
• Time cards
• Payroll Elements, Element Links, Element Entries, Element sets, Batch Element Entries
• Flexfield Mapping Information, Alternate Names
• Recurring Periods, Approval Periods, Approval Rules, Approval Styles.
• Time card Preferences, Eligibility Criteria
• Time card Layouts, Transfer Time from OTL to BEE.
• Holiday Calendar, Shifts, Work plans and Rotation Plans
• Element Time Information
• Shift Differential Policy, Hours Deduction Policy, Premium Eligibility Policy, Earnings Policy
• Assignment Time Information, Automatic Timecard Generation, Transfer to BEE.